Tuesday, September 9, 2014

When I was younger my moms parents bought land to build a beach house in Ocean City, Maryland. My grandparents paid for all the expenses to get the house built but ran out of money to furnish it. My grandparents didn't tell their kids about the empty beach house because they wanted to surprise them with it as a gift for all their kids and their families. One day when I was about 5 my mom and her siblings found out about the house and went to visit it. When they got there, they realized that my grandparents were building the house to bring them all together again. They went home to talk with my grandparents about why there was no furniture. Two months later my mom took me and my siblings to go visit the beach house. When we got there my whole entire family was there but we were waiting for my grandparents. When they finally arrived my mom and her sister explained that they gathered all their old and used furniture and brought it up to the house to furnish it. They bought a couple things here and there but at the end of the day my mom and her 7 siblings filled the house with furniture and made it our own beach house. They worked together and made my grandparents dream come true and that was why my grandparents bought it in the first place. They couldn't have furnished the house alone but together they were able to do it by using teamwork. Team work really does make the dream work.

My blog can be a place to get ideas and I hope I can look at other peoples blogs to get ideas and help too. I think these blogs involve teamwork to make them work because we all need each others input to get ideas and work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment